Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... ?

Mike & Mike are at Scout Camp! This is the first time Mike (Sr) has left the home for more than one night in ALL of our marriage. I have gone to girls camp many times, but this is the first time I have been the one left home for more than one night.

Here are some of the things I have learned so far since he has been gone:
  • The dishwasher doesn't load itself.
  • It takes an alarm clock and two cell phone alarms to wake me up if he is not laying next to me.
  • My lunch does not magically appear in my car each morning at 5:45am.
  • He is pretty much the only person who texts me all day.
  • The grass does not stay green if you don't run the sprinklers each day.
  • You have to refill your gas tank when it runs low.

No comments: