Yeah. No. That didn't really happen.
Here is how DeAnna will probably view a typical day in the life of her mother for the rest of her existence:
- I get to watch the beautiful sunrise over the Wasatch mountains each day as I drive in to work. (OK, well this one is true.)
- I get to have as many FREE milky-way chocochinos each day as I like. (She had three by the way... and only stopped there because I cut her off.)
- There is a fantastic vending machine which I can pull donuts, chips, or candy bars out of whenever I fancy one. (Yeah, because anyone who knows me knows that I would DEFINITELY spend four times the shelf price for any of those items... NOT!!!)
- Auntie Jenna brings me in food if I forget lunch.
- I get to play on an adding machine all day. (She loves those things... especially the ones like mine which print on paper... kooky girl.)
- I have the coolest co-workers ever. (Yeah, well there ARE some pretty cool people in the office.)
- Soda's only cost 50 cents at the office. (Never mind that I don't DRINK soda.)
- I can go and write funny things all over Jenna's white board if I get bored. (Um... no comment on this one.)